Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's 2006

Jodie and I spent New Years in Syracuse with Ben and Jaclyn. It was so much fun! Their New Years Party consisted of good food, fun games like trivial pursuit, and watching some of the Giants football game. There was some wine and champagne, but also some sparkling cider. It was my kind of party, low key, with fun people and only a little alcohol. There were six or seven of us. Ben and Jaclyn’s friends Josh and Jess were up from Arkansas; Adrian, who is in medical school with Jaclyn, and Brian, her fiancĂ©, were there. Phil stopped by briefly.


On New Year’s Day, we sat around in our pajamas all day, played some more games, and read. I finished Shadow Puppets by Orson Scott Card, and started Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons.

Ben & Jaclyn have a great house with very modern colors. I really liked the yellow walls in their living room and the hardwood floors. Jodie and I would be lucky to find such a great place.

No comments: