Monday, September 11, 2006

Lincoln and Luna Join the Family

I can’t believe I haven’t posted this sooner, but I guess I’ve been busy going to camp, my week-long conference for work, and with class starting up again. Anyway, Jodie and I have adopted two weimaraners, Lincoln and Luna from a family in Sturbridge, MA. The family recently had a baby and decided they didn’t have the time to exercise the dogs as much as they should. Luckily, we saw their post on an AMC forum and applied for the dogs.

Lincoln and Luna are both 3.5 years old. Lincoln is a big boy and Luna is a cute girl. They are lots of fun and love to run and play. Jodie and I have decided to add a section to this blog devoted to pictures and stories about Lincoln and Luna. We’re calling it The Weimaraner Chronicles. Check it out!

No comments: