Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ben & Kate's Wedding

Saturday was Ben & Kate's wedding. It was a lot of fun. The ceremony was very nice. It was at First Church in Nashua, NH. The reception was at the radisson in Chelmsford, MA. I was the Best Man. It was my first experience being part of the wedding party. I was a little nervous about having to stand in front of the church during the ceremony and giving my speech as best man. I was nervous during the speech, but I think it turned out pretty well.

It was nice to see several people from my family who I haven't seen in a long time. I suppose that's one of the best things about weddings is getting to see everyone. Todd Thamer was their photographer. I mentioned him to Ben and he ended up using him. I didn't know until he walked in on the wedding day, so that was a bit of a surprise. I kind of was able to have a day long interview with Todd. I got to see him work, and he did a nice job. I think he'll do a great job at our wedding too.

No comments: